Popular Posts

Monday, March 28, 2011

the lavender room

Tonight, after heading down to the night club to see what sort of phonies were hanging out around there, I sat down next to these three really ugly girls. The blonde was alright, as in the fact that she was not the worst of the three, but the other two were just damn awful looking. The waiter there would not let me have any alcoholic beverages because he did not believe I was old enough to drink. That was the worst, I was forced to order a goddamn coke, a COKE! He would not even put any rum in it.

After awhile of sitting there, I asked the ugly girls to dance, whch led to the blonde one getting up and dancing with me. She sure was a great dancer, even better than some professionals. I danced with her for awhile and then danced with her two friends. The one named Marty was the worst dancer I have ever had the mispleasure of dancing with, and on top of all this, all three of them were so goddamn starstruck for celeberties, that it was like talking to a five year old on a sugar high, they did'nt even seem to litsen to me when I tired to talk to them and I had to practically beat them over the head for answers to my questions.

after everyone was cleared out and they were about to close, I left as well. After all it was awful lonley in that night club without some good company or liquor to drink. So I decided to suck it up, and head back to my crumbly hotel room in the hotel filled with phonies and goddamn perverts.


I included this picture to show what the night club looked like. It is not exactly the same as this one in the picture though. This one is more fancy. It must be for those hotels that have a nicer view than mine does.



www.whatonxiamen.com





No comments:

Post a Comment