Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting ripped off

As if Dancing with those three dopey girls wasn't enough for one night, when I was headed back up in the elevator to my room the elevator guy offered me a chance to hook up with a 'lady of the night'. And I thought this hotel was rundown with perverts before, now I was certain there was not a normal person here, but I know now that the perverison reaches to the hotel staff too. It's contagious, Stradlater would really fit in here.

I should have said no, but in the end I was dumb enough to say yes, yet I have no clue why. He told me it would cost me five dollars, that is something I remember for sure.

When I waited for her to come to my room, I became really nervous, and when she got there I did not want to do anything at all. I decided I wanted to talk to her instead, but said I was sorry. She was very angry but i learned her name was Sunny, a fake name of course. It was almost as fake as Richard Steele, or whatever phony names I had used since starting off on my trip.


Feeling bad, I decided i would pay her the five dollars anyway, but she insisted it was ten. knowing it was a scam, I refused to pay her anymore and sent her on her way.


I fell asleep, and when I woke up later on, I was greeted by a knock on the door, and opened it to see the elevator boy and Sunny. I guess they were pretty pissed because I had not paid ten dollars. I contiuned to refuse until, Maurice (what a goddamn sissy name) beat me up, and Sunny stole the extra money from my wallet.


Goddamn, I've had about enough nightlfe to last me a life time.


Here is what Sunny looked like, we didn't do anything, honest!


No comments:

Post a Comment